After an insanely long blogging hiatus, I’ve finally initiated a sitewide “upgrade:” I’m giving up on my old blogging platform (b2evolution, sorry buddy, we had some good times …) and have officially switched over to WordPress. I’ve also picked up a shiny new WordPress theme via fellow Atlantan and friend John Saddington of TentBlogger.
I’m working on migrating all the old b2evo posts over to WordPress (hoping to enlist some help via a b2evo guru), so bear with me as I undergo this process.
In the meantime, here are a few things that I’m playing with:
- BirthdayShoes.com — my overtly, bizarrely barefoot shoe fan site continues to grow as the minimalist footwear, barefoot running, and toe shoe movements ripple outward. If I could just find the time to keep up with all the reviews I need to do!
- Google — This is my dayjob here in the ATL. Lately, I’ve been either researching the retail industry or playing with Google+ (Feel free to add me though if I don’t add you back, it’s probably because I’m having a hard time realizing who you are, so be sure to get my attention somehow).
- Parenting — Do I really need to elaborate on this one? Our youngest daughter is almost 2 and quite a handful. Tack on the fact we recently moved into a house we bought in May and Sonal is pregnant (16 weeks today!) and life is busy. Here’s Avi a few days ago telling me what to do! The nerve . . . Stay right here, Daddy!
- OEM Human (.com) — This site is still extremely “beta.” Hmm … maybe more “alpha.” Anyway, this is a project I’ve had simmering on the backburner of my mind for at least a year now. If you’re curious about it, be sure to sign up for the email subscription.
- LeanGains — Been doing LeanGains for almost a year now. Hope to post about the program soon. Geez can’t believe it’s been almost a year.
- Been quite interested in the impact of flavors on body set(ling)point per the works for Seth Roberts, Stephan Guyenet, and Todd Becker.
- Recent reads include Beyond Brawn, The Brain that Changes Itself (awesome book), and most recently, Moonwalking with Einstein.